I’ve seen some others finishing up their summer bucket lists and it got me thinking. How many things do I say I want to do then never do them? SO…I decided to do a fall bucket list. Winter starts officially on December 21 so I will give myself until December 20 to complete my list.
Fall 2012 Bucket List
– Carve a Pumpkin
– See a movie (I never do this anymore)
– Find more job fulfillment
– Become a certified dog trainer
– Races – Cold Turkey 10K, Metric Marathon, Baltimore half, etc
– Go to Fl to see my friends get married (and TUP about it,lol)
– Send thank you cards
– Commit to my decision to sell Tastefully Simple and hold parties
– Enjoy my fireplace
– Go to Weber’s Farm
– Reconnect with my college friends
I’m sure there will be more but these are the things I want to make sure I do!
Do you have a bucket list for Fall??